- All the interested legal entities may take part in the open tender. The proposed goods shall meet technical requirements specified in the documentation.
- The tender documentation in Georgian or Russian languages shall be handed over to the applicants immediately upon request, during working hours, until 6 p.m. of January 03, 2014, at the following address: 3, Vani str., Tbilisi, Head Office of JSC Telasi, Service for Organization of Tender Procedures.
- Detailed information on the purchase object is given in the documentation.
- All entities willing to take part in the open tender shall submit documentation confirming qualification data, other requested documentation and tender proposals in originals (as well as tables of prices and technical description in the electronic form on DVD in Georgian and Russian) in the Georgian and Russian languages, in one sealed envelope with a cover letter, from 10 a.m. till 1 p.m. on January 06, 2014, at the following address: 3, Vani str., Tbilisi, Front Office. The Tender proposal (including table of prices) shall be signed by the manager of applicant organization with the affixed seal.
- Submission of alternative tender proposals shall be prohibited.
- Detailed list of qualification data, technical requirements and all the other conditions are provided in the documentation.
- The documents shall be considered on January 06, 2014 at 3.15 p.m., the participants, if they wish, may attend the Commission sitting.
Additional documentation on the procedures is available by the following telephone numbers and electronic address: +995(32)2779999 (Ext. 7759; 7524) email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, 6 January, 2014 - 13:00