Under preventive activities for eliminating child injury and accidents, Company Telasi requests parents to familiarize their children with basic rules of electric safety.
Children often have no idea about the hazard of electricity. It is very important parents’ help and care in elimination of child injury. Only with joint efforts we’ll be able to save the most precious – our children’s lives and health.
Company Telasi addresses parents to familiarize their children with basic rules of conducts in the neighborhood of power facility:
- Stay away from electric wires;
- Not to enter transformer substations;
- Not to touch power cabinets and meter boxes;
- Not to climb power transmission poles;
- Not to play under power transmission lines;
- Not to climb house, or any other facility roofs, near which electric wires run.